VERBIO is revolutionizing communications between people and computers, allowing people to communicate naturally with machines, using state-of-the-art technology in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
Our proprietary software innovates in Natural Language Processing (NLP), using Deep Learning and other Machine Learning methods. We develop solutions in areas such as:
– Voice biometrics
– Speech recognition
– Text-To-Speech voices
– Speech & Text Analytics (Conversational sensors)
– Virtual Assistants and Chatbots
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
Currently we are hiring a C++/Python Senior Developer to the develop the next generation Verbio CSR core engine.
The next generation CSR (Continuous Speech Recognition) engine will be based on the latest Artificial Intelligence advances that have been recently published. We are willing to create a new product that will take benefits from latest DNN architectures. We will design this new engine to be run on hardware architectures that will come to the market in the near future. To do so, we work with the best hardware makers of the market, as partners.
The person will be part of a highly experienced team in speech technologies and Artificial Intelligence, aimed at achieving the best speech recognition system for our customers, both in results and performance.
We most definitely want you if…
You have experience in programming complex algorithms in C++ with an eye put into performance. It means that you must prove experience in code optimisation and hardware acceleration. We also use Python for top level applications and therefore candidates must have proven experience with this programming language too.
Enjoy working closely with Artificial Intelligence experts to deliver a high-performance CSR system using the latest state-of-the-art algorithms.
You will participate in the design of the new core engine and mainly implement the Artificial Intelligence algorithms developed and optimise them to handle large amounts of data streams so they can run on large clouds. In order to do it you will have to:
- Program extensively in C++
- Maintain CI/CD systems for the developed software
- Unit/Integration and functional testing.
- Code optimisation
Skills and Experience
- Computer science degree.
- High programming skills mainly in C++: Algorithms, clean code, SOLID, programming patterns.
- Experience on deployment of software with lots of users.
- Programming for large scale deployments.
- Experience implementing algorithm from mathematical descriptions.
Nice to have
- Experience on speech processing: CSR, TTS, Biometrics, etc.
- Machine Learning
- Deep learning
- Experience with some kind of hardware accelerators (GPUs, TPUs, FPGAs, …)
Primary Languages, Frameworks and Libraries (to work with)
- Languages: C++/Python
- OS: Linux
- Design patterns knowledge
- HTK / CMUSphinx / Kaldi / CUED – RNNL or similar.
- Tensorflow / Keras / Torch / Theano
SCM and QA tools and methodologies:
- CMake / CPack
- Gitlab (or similar)
- Gitlab-ci, jenkins (or similar)
- Compilers: gcc, icc, clang.
- Static code analysis (clang-tidy, cppcheck, …)
- Intel Optimisation suite: vtune, advisor, inspector ( or similar)
- Valgrind / callgrind
– Work with the best. We try hard to be excellent every day.
– We thrive on innovation and good ideas.
– Being a key member in the team, within an ideal environment for learning and growing.
– Flexible working hours
– Some remote work
Alberto Calpe: email@example.com