VERBIO is revolutionizing communications between people and computers, allowing people to communicate naturally with machines, using state-of-the-art technology in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
Our proprietary software innovates in Natural Language Processing (NLP), using Deep Learning and other Machine Learning methods. We develop solutions in areas such as:
– Voice biometrics
– Speech recognition
– Text-To-Speech voices
– Speech & Text Analytics (Conversational sensors)
– Virtual Assistants and Chatbots
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
Due to the growth of the company we are re-organizing and defining new procedures /processes and team dynamics within the Projects Department. We are hiring a Junior Project Manager to help establish and support this methodology.
This person will:
- Collaborate with the Projects Director in order to ensure development of effective project procedures, processes and methodology.
- Collaborate in the documentation / methodology and maintain its repository
- Train the project team in the new methodology and procedures
- Provide support to the project managers in order to resolve the conflicts in a day to day basis.
- Supervise the projects in order to ensure adherence to the methodology / policies.
- Perform administrative tasks of project management in order to ensure and facilitate the planning of the project resources
- Monitor the performance of the project resources in order to identify improvement areas.
- Provide regular reporting for the company direction regarding the projects
- Collaborate in the design of a projects dashboard
- Control Projects Budgets
- Ensure adherence to the work policies, ethics and regulations of Verbio’s Projects Team
The person will work and report with Verbio Projects Director in order to accomplish the goals.
We most definitely want you if you are currently starting your career as a project manager and have training in PM methodology (PMP, Agile, …). We are looking for a very organized person with clear vision and that likes to work the details.
Skills and Experience
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a close discipline.
- Three+ years of experience in a software company as an software engineer or developer.
- One+ years of experience in Project Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with team members
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience in Microsoft Project and JIRA
- Experience on use of CRM applications like Salesforce or similar will be value
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
Nice to have
- Previous experience as a Project Manager in a very structure software development organization
- Proficiency in Portuguese
- Certification in PMP or agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD, CI)
– Work with the best. We try hard to be excellent every day.
– We thrive on innovation and good ideas.
– Being a key member in the team, within an ideal environment for learning and growing.
– Flexible working hours
– Some remote work
Contact to: Alberto Calpe