Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
Our products are based on the latest Neural Networks and Machine Learning Techniques and by working on their implementation on real use cases, you will be closely participating in their configuration and training, as well as on complex integrations with client’s systems creating innovating solutions across various industries.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python, VUE, C++, and cutting-edge ML Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Theano or PyTorch. We work with Docker, VMware and Node.JS to Oracle and MySQL and NVIDIA and Intel accelerators hardware.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
We are hiring a Software Engineer to join our team in Barcelona city (Av.Roma, 157) to develop the next generation Verbio CSR/TTS (Text-to-Speech) core engine.
The next generation CSR (Continuous Speech Recognition) engine will be based on the latest Artificial Intelligence advances that have been recently published. We are willing to create a new product that will take benefits from latest DNN architectures. We will design this new engine to be run on hardware architectures that will come to the market in the near future. To do so, we work with the best hardware makers of the market, as partners.
The person will be part of a highly experienced team in speech technologies and Artificial Intelligence, aimed at achieving the best speech recognition system for our customers, both in results and performance.
Skills and Experience
- Computer Science degree, Telecommunications or related fields
- Experience on speech processing: CSR, TTS, Voice Biometrics, etc.
Primary Languages, Frameworks and Libraries (to work with)
- Languages: C++/Python
- OS: Linux
- Design patterns knowledge
- HTK / CMUSphinx / Kaldi / CUED – RNNL or similar.
- Tensorflow / Keras / Torch / Theano
SCM and QA tools and methodologies:
- CMake / CPack
- Gitlab (or similar)
- Gitlab-ci, jenkins (or similar)
- Compilers: gcc, icc, clang.
- Static code analysis (clang-tidy, cppcheck, …)
- Intel Optimisation suite: vtune, advisor, inspector ( or similar)
- Valgrind / callgrind
Why should you work with us?
• You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a great deal of PhD’s and expert engineers.
• Flexible Timetable
• Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings
• If you need to, you may work remotely either part or full-time
• We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, sky is the limit!