Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
Our products are based on the latest Neural Networks and Machine Learning Techniques and by working on their implementation on real use cases, you will be closely participating in their configuration and training, as well as on complex integrations with client’s systems creating innovating solutions across various industries.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python, VUE, C++, and cutting-edge ML Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Theano or PyTorch. We work with Docker, VMware and Node.JS to Oracle and MySQL and NVIDIA and Intel accelerators hardware.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
We are hiring a skilled C++/Python Developer to join our team in Barcelona city (Av.Roma, 157) and develop the next generation Verbio CSR/TTS (Text-to-Speech) core engine.
The next generation CSR (Continuous Speech Recognition) engine will be based on the latest Artificial Intelligence advances that have been recently published. We are willing to create a new product that will take benefits from latest DNN architectures. We will design this new engine to be run on hardware architectures that will come to the market in the near future. To do so, we work with the best hardware makers of the market, as partners.
The person will be part of a highly experienced team in speech technologies and Artificial Intelligence, aimed at achieving the best speech recognition system for our customers, both in results and performance.
We most definitely want you if…
You have experience in programming complex algorithms in C++ with an eye put into performance. It means that you must prove experience in code optimisation and hardware acceleration. We also use Python for top level applications and therefore candidates must have proven experience with this programming language too.
Enjoy working closely with Artificial Intelligence experts to deliver a high-performance CSR/TTS system using the latest state-of-the-art algorithms.
You will participate in the design of the new core engine and mainly implement the Artificial Intelligence algorithms developed and optimise them to handle large amounts of data streams so they can run on large clouds. In order to do it you will have to:
- Program extensively in C++
- Maintain CI/CD systems for the developed software
- Unit/Integration and functional testing.
- Code optimisation
Skills and Experience
- Computer science degree.
- High programming skills mainly in C++: Algorithms, clean code, SOLID, programming patterns.
- Experience on deployment of software with lots of users.
- Programming for large scale deployments.
- Experience implementing algorithm from mathematical descriptions.
Why should you work with us?
• You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a great deal of PhD’s and expert engineers.
• Flexible Timetable
• Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings
• If you need to, you may work remotely either part or full-time
• We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, sky is the limit!