Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
Our products are based on the latest Neural Networks and Machine Learning Techniques and by working on their implementation on real use cases, you will be closely participating in their configuration and training, as well as on complex integrations with client’s systems creating innovating solutions across various industries.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python, VUE, C++, and cutting-edge ML Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Theano or PyTorch. We work with Docker, VMware and Node.JS to Oracle and MySQL and NVIDIA and Intel accelerators hardware.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
Due to the growth of the company we are re-organizing and defining new procedures /processes and team dynamics within the Projects Department. We are hiring a Junior Project Manager to help establish and support this methodology.
Job location: Av. Roma, 157 1º (Barcelona)
This person will:
• Collaborate with the Projects Director in order to ensure development of effective project procedures, processes and methodology.
• Collaborate in the documentation / methodology and maintain its repository
• Document lessons learned from past projects and help the team come up with improvements
• Provide support to the project managers on the maintenance of their project plans.
• Supervise the projects in order to ensure adherence to the methodology / policies.
• Perform administrative tasks of project management in order to ensure and facilitate the planning of the project resources
• Provide regular reporting regarding the projects and performance
• Collaborate in the design and creation of a portfolio dashboard
• Control Project’s Budgets
• Ensure adherence to the work policies, ethics and regulations of Verbio’s Projects Team
The person will work with and report to Verbio’s Projects Director in order to accomplish their goals.
We most definitely want you if you are currently starting your career as a project manager and have training in PM methodology (PMI – CAPM, PMP-, or Agile). We are looking for a very organized person with clear vision and focus on the details.
Skills and Experience
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar.
• Three+ years of experience in a software company as a software engineer or developer.
• One+ years of experience in Project Management
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with team members
• Proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Experience in Microsoft Project and JIRA
• Experience on use of CRM applications like Salesforce or similar will be valuable
• Proficiency in English and Spanish
Nice to have
• Previous experience as a Project Manager in a structured software development organization
• Fluency in Portuguese
• Certification in PMP or agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD, CI)
Why should you work with us?
• You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a great deal of PhD’s and expert engineers.
• Flexible Timetable
• Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings
• If you need to, you may work remotely either part or full-time
• We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, sky is the limit!