VERBIO is currently the world’s leading specialist in Natural Language Interaction technologies and solutions in the Spanish and Portuguese language market, using state-of-the-art technology in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
Our proprietary software innovates in Natural Language Processing (NLP), using Deep Learning and other Machine Learning methods.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
Currently we are hiring an Engineer to join our Voice Biometrics projects: Verbio voice biometrics product is one of the most advanced security products in the industry, currently implemented in multiple customers to be able to verify the identity of the users through the voice.
Main tasks and responsibilities include (depending on your profile):
Programmer/Developer (both in Linux and Windows environment):
- Develop our biometric code (C++) and maintain Gitlab repositories
- Perform unit testing and manage code automation
- Code optimization and enhance integration with third party libraries
- Transcode algorithms from testing environment to production code (Bash, Matlab and Python to C++)
- Ability to design, implement original and innovator biometric techniques in prototype environment such as Matlab, Python, Bash, etc.
- Plan enhancement and innovations for the biometric systems
- Ability to adapt to the current environment (Matlab, DNN, C++, Windows, Linux)
Developer & Scientist
- Help the biometric team in building a very complete solution
- Improve the code in order to make the solution more flexible and functional
- Bring new ideas to the table, perform them in an autonomous way and run tests that lead to an optimal solution by adding them to the existing code
- Add resources to automate the biometric system development, testing and deployment
- Education: Computer Science/Telecommunications (Masters and/or PhD will be a huge plus)
- Experience or education in Machine Learning/Speech technologies/Automatic Speech Recognition
- Highly skilled in C++ programming and software development
Nice to have requirements:
- Speech Recognition specialist
- R&D background in Speech Technologies (ASV/ASR)
- Also skilled in Matlab and Python
– Working with the best. We try hard to be excellent every day.
– We bet on innovation and good ideas.
– Being a key member in the team, within an ideal environment for learning and growing.
Alberto Calpe: firstname.lastname@example.org