VERBIO is revolutionizing communications between people and computers, allowing people to communicate naturally with machines, using state-of-the-art technology in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
Our proprietary software innovates in Natural Language Processing (NLP), using Deep Learning and other Machine Learning methods. We develop solutions in areas such as:
– Voice biometrics
– Speech recognition
– Text-To-Speech voices
– Speech & Text Analytics (Conversational sensors)
– Virtual Assistants and Chatbots
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
Currently we are hiring a Speech Recognition Scientist to join our projects.
We most definitely want you if:
- You are able to develop a real-time Continuous Speech Recognition (CSR) from scratch.
What you will do:
- Extend the functionalities of our present CSR
- Implement state of the art algorithms and design new ones
- Adapt the system to new languages
- Test open source CSR systems
What you will work with:
Skills and Experience
- Developing skills using C, C++
- Experience with at least one scripting language (Perl, Python…)
- Advanced knowledge working with Linux and Windows
- Fluent English
- Experience with ASR tools: HTK, Kaldi, Sphinx…
Nice to have
- Experience with TTS tools: Festival, HTS, Idlak…
- Experience with biometrics tools: Alize, Mistral…
- Experience with Git, Mercurial..
- Agile methodologies (Scrum)
– Work with the best. We try hard to be excellent every day.
– We thrive on innovation and good ideas.
– Being a key member in the team, within an ideal environment for learning and growing.
– Flexible working hours
– Some remote work
Alberto Calpe: email@example.com