VERBIO is revolutionizing communications between people and computers, allowing people to communicate naturally with machines, using state-of-the-art technology in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
Our proprietary software innovates in Natural Language Processing (NLP), using Deep Learning and other Machine Learning methods. We develop solutions in areas such as:
– Voice biometrics
– Speech recognition
– Text-To-Speech voices
– Speech & Text Analytics (Conversational sensors)
– Virtual Assistants and Chatbots
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
Currently we are hiring a person able to lead the design of the Verbio next generation CSR core engine.
The next generation CSR (Continuous Speech Recognition) engine will be based on the latest Artificial Intelligence advances that have been recently published. We are willing to create a new product that will take benefits from the latest DNN architectures. The new generation engine will be designed and implemented by a team of experts in several areas ranging from deep learning, software optimization as well as hardware accelerators.
The hired person will be responsible for leading the R&D of the CSR DNN-E2E engine and be part of a team responsible to achieve the best speech recognition system for our customers, both in results and performance.
We most definitely want you if…
You have experience in designing several different DNN architectures. We are looking for people with its major focus being speech processing and NLP. The candidate must have the ability to program fluently in OO languages such as C++ or Python.
Participate in the design of the new core engine and mainly implement the Artificial Intelligence algorithms created and optimise them to handle large amounts of data streams so that they can run on large clouds. In order to do so you will have to:
- Explore several possible DNN architectures
- Propose solution program prototypes
- Help with development of the production version.
- Maintain CI/CD systems for the developed software
- Unit/Integration and functional testing.
Skills and Experience:
- Engineering degree.
- Experience implementing DNNs architectures
- General machine learning skills.
- Programming skills.
- Experience with DNNs toolkits such as Theano, Caffe or tensorflow (even others)
Nice to have:
- Experience on speech processing: CSR, TTS, Biometrics, etc.
- PhD/MSc related to Artificial Intelligence will be a huge plus
- Experience optimize DNNs software for accelerators as well as for CPU.
- Experience with some kind of hardware accelerators (GPUs, TPUs, FPGAs, …)
Primary Languages, Frameworks and Libraries (to work with):
- Languages: C++/Python
- OS: Linux
- Design patterns
Speech and AI frameworks:
- HTK / CMUSphinx / Kaldi / CUED – RNNL or similar.
- Tensorflow / Keras / Torch / Theano
SCM and QA tools and methodologies:
- CMake / CPack
- Gitlab (or similar)
- Gitlab-ci, jenkins (or similar)
- Compilers: gcc, icc, clang.
- Static code analysis (clang-tidy, cppcheck, …)
- Valgrind / callgrind
- Intel Optimisation suite: vtune, advisor, inspector ( or similar)
– Work with the best. We try hard to be excellent every day.
– We thrive on innovation and good ideas.
– Being a key member in the team, within an ideal environment for learning and growing.
– Flexible working hours
– Some remote work
Alberto Calpe: email@example.com